Friday, July 18, 2008

ABOUT MYSELF

Hi, my name is guat ai. I am taking media technology course and majoring in advertising right now. Why I chose advertising as my majoring? The reasons will be influenced by my personal interest. I prefer to think, learn and approach something which is new, challenge and creative. Moreover, I prefer to look forward to face more and more challenges and adventures as I think I can learn a lot after I had experienced to face it.

No wonder the choice I made right now is correct or not. No wonder how was my future life? Would I be a successful advertiser or marketer in these fields? No one will realize about it including myself as well. And yet until at this moment I still really can’t decide what I want to be in my future and which type of job or field I am searching for.

Actually I am just a simple and ordinary gal. However, I have a high expectation towards myself, my result, my personal demand and even my life as well. On the other hand, I fortunately find out that the miracle and happiness always surround me especially I got a warm family (my daddy, mummy, brother, and two sisters), and those wonderful friends. Thus, I will appreciate every one of you as I know life of mankind is very vulnerable.

Besides that, the purpose of creating this blog is to share my marketing and advertising analysis through reading different topics of journal articles. It is an important route or life that an advertiser must go beyond it by doing more and more analysis and research in marketing and advertising fields before becoming a successful advertiser.

Lastly, do not hesitate to view my blog and hopefully you guys can leave me a comment as well.

No comments: